Do you want to get a VPN to Encrypt Public Wi-fi Network to protect your data safe? Do you want to unblock Netflix VPN ban? Do you want to hide your identity when you download torrent? Yes, the VPN is the optimal solution for that!
Phreesite.com, and dedicated to your online security and privacy topics! Nowadays Private VPN is a Necessary privacy tool for your online activities, No matter streaming movie online or torrents downloading, The VPN is highly recommended!
Indepth and Unbiased VPN Service reviews
There are hundreds of VPN services to choose from and, as a beginner, it becomes increasingly difficult to choose one that will satisfy your online requirements, What is the Best private VPN?
However, that’s where we come in. We have tested and reviewed more than 50 different VPN services. We have compiled a list of the Top 10 VPNs below based on our 2019 – 2020 research.
Top 10 Private VPN Reviews & Comparison 2019 – 2020
You should always consider reading reviews of VPN services before you purchase. Listen to the experts and follow their recommendations because it is easy to get persuaded into a purchase by a company with false promises (very common with VPNs).
As stated above, however, a lot of the consideration will come down to what your goals and intentions are when using a VPN. Here are a number of factors you should consider based on common VPN uses.
VPN Service research and Private VPN Guides
We have VPN guides for privacy-conscious, including the streamers and even the torrenters. All guides and reviews are written by our industry expert and will help you make the best decision when you’re looking to upgrade your online privacy and security.
What is a Private VPN?
Private VPN stands for the VPN service that's applied to personal use! It is the ultimate way to make sure that you’re secure and private when you’re surfing the internet. A Private VPN achieves this by masking your IP address and geographical location in a similar way to a proxy.
However, instead of just one application, your entire internet connection is channeled through another server, giving you ultimate privacy when you surf the web.
VPNs also use advanced encrypted security to make sure that your connection cannot be breached. In most cases, Private VPN services will use military-grade protection, keeping you private from Government agencies, hackers on public Wi-Fi and even your ISP.
Pick *Right* VPN service to Meet Your Needs
There are a lot of different reasons why you should use a VPN Service. However, it will ultimately come down to your own personal preferences and what you plan to use your VPN for during online sessions.
The average user will not need all the bells and whistles some services offer and, occasionally, these bell and whistles are not that useful anyway, unless you’re dead serious about your online security/privacy.
Nonetheless, our comprehensive reviews cover the essentials as well as the extra features, giving you an unbiased opinion of the service as a whole. Here are the main reasons why you should use this website.
To Tighten Up Your Online Privacy
One of the key features that a VPN offers is online privacy. Many will compare a VPN to a proxy but they are very different in a number of ways which makes VPNs a lot better when it comes to privacy.
This is because a VPN not only spoofs your geographical location, masking your IP address – it also encrypts your connections. This means that hackers, Governments, and ISPs cannot see any of the traffic on your system.
In addition, VPN services have no logs policies which means they don’t keep tabs of the things you get up to. Even if the Government asked for the logs, they wouldn’t be able to hand them over because they don’t exist!
If you are looking for a personal VPN that will keep you private and anonymous, you need to consider these factors:
- You will want services that do not keep logs of your online activities and traffic, especially when the company is US-based (the NSA aren’t the nicest agency)
- A strong encrypted network is a must. Older, less advanced encryption can get hacked so look for services that provide encryption of 256-AES with OpenVPN security protocols
- Kill switches are very important because if your VPN fails your traffic will become exposed and attached to your IP address
- If you are insecure about online payments look for VPN services that allow payment by Bitcoin. This gateway is completely anonymous
- Even with VPNs, sometimes your location can be compromised through DNS leaks and IPv6 leaks. Look for services with prevention switches so this cannot happen
- Our experts’ guide to Choosing the winner for Privacy.
To Gain Access to Blocked or Restricted Content
If you are living in a restricted country like China, VPNs are a must. The geo-spoofing abilities mean you can essentially tell the web that you’re in another country.
As a result, you gain access to restricted or blocked sites with information and content not available in your original country. This is fantastic if you enjoy streaming movies from Netflix and don’t live in the US.
With some premium VPN services, you can access the US Netflix which has 100% of the content. The same goes for BBC IPlayer in the UK.
For Torrenting without Worry
If you are into torrenting and P2P activity, Personal VPNs are your savior. They mask your IP address and make you invisible to the copyright trolls that lurk on particular platforms.
A lot of Private VPN services will allow their users to engage in P2P activity over their network, unlike proxies. However, you should always check their terms and conditions because some VPN services are a little stricter.
If you are going to use your VPN for torrenting, there are a number of things you should consider:
- You are going to want to find a VPN network that actually allows P2P activity (not all services do)
- You will want to check the service’s policy on logs and privacy. The last thing you want is your traffic logs exposed to Government agencies
- Look for services that are fast VPN. You will be downloading content over the internet so you want a VPN that will not hit your connection speeds too heavily
- Our experts’ guide to Picking the winner of VPN service for torrenting.
Better performance for streaming online
If you are going to be streaming videos and movies (from Netflix, for example) you should consider a number of factors:
- You will want a service that is very fast so you aren’t sat around waiting for videos to buffer. Going for a VPN service that has dedicated servers is sometimes the best way to go!
- Make sure that the service has a lot of IP addresses and servers. Netflix and other companies can shut off IP addresses when too many signals are coming from them, so the more the merrier
- Read Our tested result: Working VPN services to avoid Netflix VPN Ban!
To Protect Yourself on Public Wi-Fi
If you are out on your mobile device using public Wi-Fi, you are at risk of being intercepted by a malicious individual who can snoop on your traffic and plant viruses.
- Pick the Best android VPN Apps (according to google play)
- Pick the Best IOS VPN Apps (according to apple store)
This has happened to a lot of people without knowing and it is very difficult to avoid without added protection. However, because VPNs have the ability to encrypt your connection, they can stop hackers from accessing your traffic. When they try to connect all they see is scrambled code.
Looking for Free VPN?
There are mainly 2 types of free VPNs online,
- Free VPN service provided by paid VPN service
Free P2P residential VPN networks
You can find out all from our list of free VPN Here.