Are you searching for the best alternative apps to popular ShowBox and Terrarium TV?
Two of the most popular and trusted movie and TV streaming app “ShowBox” and “Terrarium TV” has announced their shutting down. The worst news is: These two streaming apps won’t be available from now. If you are a movie or TV series fanatic, you probably searching for the best showbox and terrarium tv alternative apps.
A majority of our weekends focus on watching movies or TV series. We either hit the multiplex or use official streaming applications like Amazon Prime, Netflix, or Hot Star Premium. However, it is not possible for everybody to go to a multiplex each weekend to catch their favorite movies. Similarly, not everybody can afford to subscribe to the official streaming applications.
There’s nothing to worry about the shutdown of Showbox or Terrarium TV. Here comes into play third-party streaming apps that allow you to watch your favorite movie/TV series for free on a smartphone or PC. In this post, we are going to talk about BeeTV, a popular third-party video-on-demand application, and share with you the steps to download and install the same on Android and PC.
What is BeeTV?
BeeTV, apps like showbox, is a third-party video streaming application that enables you to watch latest movies/TV series for free over the internet. The difference between BeeTV and other relative apps is that BeeTV is a crawler application. The algorithm present in BeeTV crawls over various movie/TV series websites and brings in the popular content for you to stream on your Android smartphone or Windows/MAC PC.
There are two fundamental benefits of using BeeTV. First, it is an entirely free application with no hidden or in-app charges. Second, you don’t require rooting your Android smartphone for the installation of BeeTV. Moving on, the following are some more exciting features of BeeTV.
Why You Should Download BeeTV?
BeeTV brings with it tons of fantastic features. Entire content available on the application is in high-definition and you can choosethe optimal resolution in accordance with the speed of your internet connection.
You can download your favorite content to the local storage and watch the same offline without an internet connection.
Stream Content from Phone to TV
Chromecast support is present in the application. This means you can stream your favorite content on the big screen of your television via an Android smartphone.
The user interface of the application is simple, easy to understand, and sports smooth navigation.
The application doesn’t take up more space on your Android device or PC.
Ads are Present
Ads, though present in the application, are non-intrusive and don’t hinder your entertainment.
Subtitles are available with the playback.
An active community flourishes around BeeTV that consistently adds and updates various modules to the application keeping in mind user feedback and requirements.
You may be like.
Don’t the features amaze you? It is time now to share with you the steps to download and install BeeTV on Android smartphone/tablets and Windows/MAC PC/Laptop.
Install BeeTV on Android [STEPS] [No Root]
- First, please navigate to Settings -> Security and toggle on the option of ‘Unknown Sources’ as you are installing a third-party application.
- Download BeeTV APK File from here: BeeTV APK Download
- Upon the completion of the download, navigate to the download location, and tap on the APK File to commence the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and continue with the installation process.
- The installation process will complete within a few minutes.
- Move to the home screen of your Android smartphone and the icon of BeeTV will be present on the same.
- Launch and enjoy!
Install BeeTV on Windows/MAC PC/Laptop [STEPS]
- As a first, please download the offline setup of an Android Emulator on your PC.
- You can either go ahead with Bluestacks or Nox App Player. Offline setup for both is present on their respective websites.
- Tap on the offline setup to initiate the installation process of the Android Emulator.
- Follow simple on-screen instructions and within a few minutes, the Android Emulator will be up and running on your PC.
- Download BeeTV APK File from above link on your PC.
- Right-click on the APK file and from the pop-up menu choose Open With -> the Android Emulator installed on your system.
- The emulator will pick up the APK file and, within a jiffy, install the same on your PC/Laptop.
- After successful installation, the icon of BeeTV will be present on the home screen of the Android Emulator installed on your system.
- Launch the application and enjoy popular movies/TV series on your PC free.
Is BeeTV Legit?
Any third-party streaming application is not present in the good books of the authorities. However, BeeTV claims that it doesn’t stream from torrents.
Though there is no impact on the end-user for utilizing a third-party streaming application, it is always wise to utilize a quality VPN service while using the app so that the ISP cannot spot you streaming content on a third-party app.
How to use BeeTV APK?
When you will launch BeeTV, popular movie links will come up in front of you. You can switch between movies and TV Series.
- HD Release Section gives you the entire content in HD.
- You can add titles to your watch list for quick access.
- A search bar with an impressive range of filters is present to help you locate your favorite titles directly.
- If you happen to come across any issue with the application, raise a complaint in the ‘Community’ section of the application.
- Categories such as Popular, Latest, and Trending Updates are present.
- Best Cinema Apps like Showbox for iPhone & android
- CyberFlix TV – Download Best Terrarium TV App Alternative on Android & PC
- Guide to Downloading MovieBox App on iPhone Android & PC
Conclusion – BeeTV APK on Android and Windows/MAC PC/Laptop
These are the features and the installation steps of BeeTV. For any kind of questions or queries, you can reach out to us via the comments section provided below. We are always happy to clear your doubts.
Obviously, there are lots of advantages of “free APPs”, But those App may raise the issue of copyright infringement and What’s worse is that some bad guy maybe leaves the backdoor on the APP! Though all our recommended apps have downloaded and tested on our mobile devices, We can not 100% guarantee it 100% safe to use. In short, Take note your actions are your responsibility when using free apps, that’s noted on our “Disclaimer“.