This is an article on Artisto App where you will about APK for android, iPhone & PC Download App for our readers to understand about the App more. This is a trending and buzz creator that has astonishing features that we will discuss later in the article. We will start with What is Artisto App.
Artisto App is a media editor app that helps its users to edit photos and short video clips to form artistic pictures from them. The artistic editing is inspired by cartoonization of the image and creating a digital painting of it. The utmost uniqueness of the editor is its application for video clips.
If you wish to get this great app on your Android, iPhone or PCs then follow this article know more about its download and installation procedures.
Artisto APK Download for Android
In this section of the article, we will brief our readers with the steps to download the Artisto App on their Android devices. We are starting with Android users for a reason. The thing is that, ever since Android OS launch, people review the Android OS as the most flexible of all. This is true as Android platform is most flexible compared to any others in the smartphone market.
There are several to many apps in the Android market for photo editing. In the competition stands out the Artisto App which is a newly launched app for editing images and video clips. The most amazing and unique feature of the app is that it can edit videos by applying filters in it.
Remember that there is one system requirement for running the Artisto App on your Android device. The Android device should be Android 4.2 version or higher. Make sure your device has some free space to avoid gallery and app function lags. We will not keep our Android user readers waiting and now we will quickly get down to the download links and steps.
Follow these steps to successfully download and install the APK file for Artisto,
- First and foremost step is to configure the Android device for allowing installation of apps from outside or external sources.
- To do this, On your Android device, go to “Settings” option.
- Then move to “Application settings” and look for the option “Unknown sources”
- Here you will see a checkbox that you have to tick mark.
- If there is a tick mark in the checkbox from before, then proceed without making changes.
- Now, exit the settings menu and click on this link below for the Artisto App APK file download:
- The version is Artisto 1.7.3 and the file size is about 24.17MB.
- Allow the download to complete and then select “finish” at the end.
- Locate the APK file and run its setup.
- The description page will pop up and then you will select the “Install” option.
- Wait till the installation is complete.
- After successful installation, select “finish” or “open” as per your preference.
So, in order to download and install the Artisto APK file successfully, readers should follow all the steps as they are mentioned here. Though there sometimes remain errors due to which the system cannot run the APK file manually. For this situation, Android users will have to choose an alternative method as discussed in the next section.
Artisto App Download – Using Google Play Store
Sometimes, when users try to manually download and install apps from external sources, the system fails to identify the APK source and hence errors appear. You may have seen the errors like “Parse error” or “Error parsing the package” when installing APK files at times. Similarly, for Artisto App, you may face the same due to unknown reasons.
The solution to this problem is to download the APK file and install it directly using the Google Play Store. Yess! The Artisto App Download is available from the Google Play Store for all Android device users. We will guide our readers through the process in this section of the article.
Initially, to use the services of the Google Play Store, the users must have a Google account to link with the Play Store. this is a mandatory step and here are the steps to follow for it:
- When the users launch the Google Play Store app on their Android devices, they will have to provide their Gmail account credentials.
- If the user does not have one, then he/she will have to create one.
- Select the appropriate options and provide a username and password for the procedure.
- Finally, verify the account and link it with Google Play Store.
After all this, we will now move to the download procedure using Google Play Store. Here are the steps for the actual download procedures:
- Open the Google Play Store app on your Android device.
- On the search menu, type “Artisto App” and hit the search icon.
- You will see several search results on the screen and you will look for the version with the highest ratings.
- To help our readers here is the exact app that you will select from the search results. Just follow the link given below:
Download Artisto App from Google Play Store
- Click the “Install” option on the screen when the page loads.
- You will have to allow the permission for Google Play Store to download and install when the message pops up next.
- On authentication, the download and installation will initiate.
- Wait for the App to download and install automatically on your Android device.
- Finally, at the end of the process, select “open” or “finish” as per your preference.
So, now you have two methods to download and install the Artisto App on your Android devices. Try either of them, although the Google Play Store method is preferable to avoid problems. In the next section of the article, we are going to explain about the Artisto App Download for PCs.
Artisto Download for PC Windows & Mac
The Artisto App is such a wonderful app but still, users have found that its use is affected by the system RAM. Also, the battery and storage factors are not keeping up with the App’s performance requirements. So, to enhance the editing effect, people opt to use the Artisto App download on their PCs.
We have listed down the steps for our readers to follow and download their Artisto App on their PC devices. The process is easy but only takes some time initially. Unfortunately, there is no .exe file of the Artisto App download in the market as of now. And so, to run the Artisto App APK file we require an Android emulator.
An Android emulator is an application that works on the PC and it runs the APK files. The emulator runs Android app APK files and installs them on its database to run the apps on the PCs. There are several Android emulators in the market available for free.
If you have an Android emulator on your device then great, but if you do not have one then follow our link to download the Bluestacks Application as the recommended emulator. Click on this link below to download it on your PC device.
The file size is about 500 MB so please be patient while it is downloading. Then run the file setup and initiate installation. After installing the Bluestacks application on your PC, launch it. From here starts the procedure to download and install the Artisto App on your PCs. Here are the steps:
- You will be asked to link your Gmail account credentials in the Bluestacks app just like in the Google Play Store.
- Provide the necessary details and allow the sync to take place.
- The Bluestacks app will load its home screen and on the search bar, you will type “Artisto App”
- The search results will display in a similar manner like from the App store and you will click on the correct version.
- Select “install” on the screen and allow the permission through your Google account.
- The installation process will take place and you’ll have to wait for it to complete.
- After successful installation of the Artisto App, select “complete” option.
- Exit the search result and go to “All Apps” under the Bluestacks menu.
You will find the Artisto App icon in this section of the Bluestacks app. Whenever any user wants to access the Artisto app, he/she will have to launch it through the Bluestacks application. this is the simplest and clearest method to download and install the Artisto App.
Also, if the user has the APK file for Android on their PC or mobile device they can easily transfer it to their PC. Then, they have to open the APK file using the Bluestacks app and let it install on the application. This way they do not have to search for and download the application in the Bluestacks app.
Artisto for iPhone & iPad Download
Just like the Android users use the Google Play Store, even iPhone and iPad users can download their desired artistic apps including the Artisto App from the iTunes App store. The App was launched with the initiative to satisfy the high-class Apple module and reach it’s device users through the iTunes App Store.
We know that the security protocol of iOS is far more complex and restrictive for third-party apps to install in its devices. This makes all the iTunes Apps completely legal and authorized to be distributed to the users. Artisto App is one of the amazing apps in the iTunes that compliment the iOS system and thus the iPhone and iPad devices.
For the Artisto App Download in iPhone and iPad devices, we have to first consider the system requirements. If these requirements are covered then there will be no problem of running the Artisto App on the iPhone and iPad devices. Here are the requirements for iPhone/iPad devices:
- The app is compatible with iOS 8.0 and higher devices.
- Preferable to use the latest or updated version of the iTunes App.
- File size is about 55.4 MB so free disk space should be about 120MB.
After cross checking these requirements, we would now move to the download and installation procedure of the Artisto App in the iPhone or iPad devices. Follow these steps as given:
- On your iPhone or iPad device, open the iTunes App Store.
- You must have an Apple ID to use the services from the App Store. If you have one, enter the credentials and proceed. If you do not have one, then you need to create one first then proceed with the steps.
- When iTunes App Store loads, type “Artisto App” in the search bar and hit the search button.
- Several Apps will emerge in the search results and you have to select the appropriate app version.
- To help our readers, we have the exact link for Artisto App Download on the iTunes App Store. Click on the link below to reach the download page:
Download Artisto App for iPhone & iPad
- Tap on the “Install” button and purchase the app for free from the App Store.
- Allow the download and installation to complete successfully.
- Select “Finish” option at the end of the process.
This is it! These few simple steps will help you through the Artisto App Download for your iPhone and iPad devices. We know how well are the iPhone camera resolutions and so editing with the Artisto App will transform the images and videos to a greater level of amazement for its user.
How to use Artisto Filters on Videos
After downloading the Artisto App, we will now move to the process of using the app to edit the images and videos. The App design and layout is not at all complicated for any user not to understand because of its simple user interface. Although, we will discuss the steps of its usage in this section of the article.
Here are the basic and standard steps that will get you going with the app’s editing processes:
- Firstly, download and install the app from the App stores according to your device specifications.
- Click on the app icon and launch the Artisto App on your device.
- The main screen will direct itself to the camera navigation and the camera will become automatically operational. You will see the option to choose between image and video. Remember, the video time allowance is only 10 seconds for the Artisto App.
- Shoot your 10 seconds video or snap the picture you desire.
- The preview is visible and from there press ‘next’ if the image or video is proper.
- The App will direct you to the filters panel. The preview for images is directly available like for any other image editing apps but for video, there is no direct preview. The user will have to apply the filter first and then watch the video.
- There are about 23 filters to choose from and each of great quality edits for all users to choose from. Select and preview your preference and apply it o the image or video.
- Select “Save” option to save the edited image or video. The system will ask you if you want to directly share the image to your social network handle like facebook, or Twitter, or Instagram.
- You can save the images and videos in the gallery of your device and you can use apps like MX Player or VLC player to view the edited videos.
By reading these steps on how to use the Artisto App, our readers must have understood that it’s too easy. The interface is simple and hence the user can easily adapt to the process and carry it on. Follow these steps to become a pro editor in no time.
Artisto and Prisma Comparison
The two names are enough to state their opacity and state in front of the worldwide leading image editing apps. Artisto and Prisma App are the two trending apps of this year that compete for excellence in trademarking the editor app od the year.
First, came the Prisma App that boasts of its features and unique filtering effect that surprised the other light photo editing apps. The App converts original pictures and images into great artistic painting type images using alteration in algorithms and several surprise filters.
Just that people were creating a buzz of the new Prisma App, down came the Artisto App download with its unique video editing feature that left Prisma and other editor apps in shock. The Artisto App is able to do what Prisma is doing but with videos as well. Prisma App is still lagging back onto that but Artisto has delivered it to the users earlier.
To fairly compare both the apps lets look at some advantages and disadvantages of the Artisto App over the Prisma App:
Artisto Pros over Prisma:
- The Artisto App was built in just about 8 days.
- The App can edit videos of 10 seconds duration by applying filters that turn it into a Picasso or van Gogh masterpiece.
- The app can additionally edit images, just like the Prisma App using various filters it offers.
- It allows users to share the videos directly on their social networks to flaunt artistic creativity.
Prisma advantages over Artisto:
- Prisma was first to release the unique style of editing images into painting-like snaps using neural networks for its users.
- The Prisma App has more filters than the Artisto App hence more creative options.
- Processing time for the images faster than the Artisto App.
- Artisto App is subjected to crash most of the time, unlike Prisma App which works fine with the OS.
In our verdict, we would compare the apps by saying this that the Artisto App download has few but good filters and the results are also fantastic but it requires more preparation to work up an app that loads and edits videos. Artisto fans are disappointed as the app crashes as many times as it works. On the other hand, Prisma is the original app or such editing features and hence its fans await the release of the video editing feature in the Prisma App.
Best Alternatives of Artisto App
As we mentioned above, Artisto App exists but with visible flaws. No user would want to try an app that is not ready. The developers of the app have hurried the proceedings and forcefully launched the app earlier than its testing and amendments time. Unfortunately, for some devices with average RAM and OS, the Artisto App download cannot keep up to the expectations.
In such conditions, Artisto App users and other people can definitely opt for an alternative app that does most of the app. In this section of the article, we will brief our readers with information on the Artisto App Alternatives.
Here is a list with short description on the different Alternatives to the Artisto App Download for our readers to consider:
- Prisma: As we have been mentioning it several times in our article here, Prisma App is the most voted and considered app around the world for an alternative. The app was launched in July 2016 and within few months people have edited about 400 million photos from more than 11 million users across the globe. As it is the parent or original app for creating neural network arts there is no refraining from the fact that it serves as the best alternative to the Artisto App download.
- Photo Editor Art: This App is also one among the alternatives of the Artisto App. The App is like Prisma and allows users to upload and edit the images with filters of their choice. Cartoon filters like oil paint, poster paints, solarize, etc can be used to enhance the image quality to look same as that of a Prisma image. The App is free and available in the app stores.
- Pikazo: The name is trying to indicate the famous painter and artist whose name is Picasso. The app is compatible with both Android and iOS platform and is also addictive for its users. It features many editing filters that can create painting-like photos in a matter of few seconds. Pikazo costs about 0.99$ but it is worth the take. The app allows users to cue up to three images for a filter edit. This way when one image processes, the user can work on another image at the same time.
- Painnt: The app is currently available for the iOS users only but soon the Android version will be out too. This app is unique as it does not upload the file to the networks for rendering the change. Instead, the app downloads its necessary tools and features and can process without internet connectivity. This is what makes the Paint App such a wonderful alternative to the Artisto App.
- Deep Art Effects: This app is available for Android users for editing images for free. The processing time of the app is surprisingly fast and can handle high-quality images very swiftly. Allows users to share their creativity in many different ways. The filter effects can be adjusted using ratios and proportions to get the best result. Every filter preview is available on the screen as a sample icon.
- PicsArt: This app has it all. The upgrades to its previous version have released an enormous amount of filters and effects for the user to get so many different creative images. PicsArt is a very famous and reputed app for editing still images in the market. With correct changes and editing in the images, users can develop images like the ones created in the Artisto App and Prisma App.
So, these were some of the alternatives to the Artisto App download for our readers. Consider any option from these or you can look up for more in the internet. There are several alternatives to the Artisto App for users of different OS platforms across the world.
Features of Artisto App
The Artisto App uses art and movie effect filters to edit the images and videos. The App gives quite similar results to the Prisma App results, only that the Prisma App is for image editing whereas the Artisto App is used for Video editing. There is a detailed comparison between the two apps in the later sections of the article.
Here, we will first glance at some of the amazing features that the Artisto App download offers to its users:
- The App edits images and videos both for free.
- The Artisto APK download is free and completely safe for people to use.
- The App allows its users to edit 10 seconds long video clips. The time limit is fixed so that heavy editing does not damage the device system.
- The user can connect his or her camera with the app and shoot the 10 seconds video and then directly it will upload into the system and edit according to your preference.
- There are limited but awesome filters on the app platform which allows amazing edits for your photos or videos.
- The Artisto App is similar to the Prisma App but better as it can edit videos with different filters too. This feature is not available in the Prisma App as of yet.
- The system is upgrading to avoid time consumption for editing videos. this is why they started with 10 seconds videos as longer duration videos would take much more time to edit.
- The editing filters and styles have been matched up with respect to the design styles of Van Gough and Picasso. They are famous painters and design artists from Europe whose creativity is remarkable.
- The filters will overlay on the video and there is no different preview option to see the filters effect. There is a name and small image given to show the effect of the filter.
- The images and videos edited using the Artisto App have a watermark of Artisto on it.
- The users can also share their images and videos that they edit using the Aristo App. The App links directly with famous social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram so that the users can easily share their creativity through the app.
So, these were some of the basic features of the Artisto App download. We are confident that our readers must be excited to know the download procedures for the app. So, we will not keep them waiting and we’ll quickly guide our readers through the download procedure for the Artisto App.
We would like to thank our readers for completing this article on Artisto App Download. I hope you learned to Download APK for Android, iPhone & PC Windows. We hope that all the information provided was useful to our readers. With time, we will keep updating the information in the article for our readers. If you have any questions or wish to send your feedback then write to us at Artisto App.