Spotify, Apple Music, Amazon Music, Pandora, Deezer, iHeartRadio, SoundCloud, and YouTube Music are some of the best offline music apps that you can use on the go. If you love music, you definitely wouldn’t mind listening while on the go. Whether you are on the bus, train, car, at home or just walking, these apps can give you the company that you need without necessarily using Wi-Fi.
Music is soothing, and you can listen to your favorite artist while carrying on with other day-to-day activities. Some of these offline apps need a premium subscription, or you can opt to listen to the free version which in most cases tends to have some ads.
Let’s take a look at some of the offline music apps without Wi-Fi:
The top of our list is Spotify. Spotify was founded in 2006 in Stockholm by some Swedish friends. It is one of the most common music apps that is widely used in the world. It has millions of songs from different artists all over the world. Therefore, if you are an aspiring artist, Spotify is the perfect place to expose your music and even get inspiration from other artists by listening to their amazing songs.
Spotify also tends to recommend songs based on what you listen to mostly. Additionally, Spotify allows a user to create collaborative playlists which match up with their friend's music tastes. It ranks high among social music streaming apps.
Not only does it offer access to music, but also videos, podcasts, and high-quality playlists. The free and premium versions are great, however, you will have to endure ads in the free plans. Spotify can be used on different devices such as smartphones, computers, laptops, smartwatches, and cars.
- Music is categorized based on genre, mood, and recommendations.
- You can create a music playlist based on your favorite songs.
- It has a lyric feature that allows you to sing along while the music is playing.
- It has intuitive controls to make it easier to control your music.
- It has a massive library of songs.
- Spotify has social integration with the Facebook login option that makes it easier to track what your friends are listening to.
- Spotify allows you to choose your streaming quality.
2. Apple Music
Apple Music ranks well like Spotify. It has over 100 million songs and 30,000 playlists that are ad-free. It lets you experience sounds that resonate with you.
Additionally, it lets you experience curated playlists and live radio. Luckily, you can even download your favorite playlists to listen to them while offline across your devices in real-time.
Apple Music provides real-time recommendations based on starred artists. Just like Spotify, it has a lyrics feature that allows you to sing along. Through the “Discover” feature, you can get more music recommendations that you will love.
- It has a huge library of content and podcast.
- Apple Music doesn’t have a free trier only a premium one.
- It has a “Sing” feature that makes it easier for you and your friends to turn it into a
- Its classical app features a catalog of classical music from all over the world.
- It is free to download on iTunes, iOS and Android.
3. Amazon Music
Just like Apple Music, Amazon Prime has over 100 million songs and a wide variety of podcasts. It features songs from different genres, bands, and artists. Additionally, just like Spotify, you can either use the free ad-supported plan or the no ad-supported plan if you have an Amazon Prime membership.
Amazon Prime has beautiful colors and easy to use interface. You will enjoy using the music app! The app is free to download for use on Android, iOS, and desktop.
- Easily listen to music you have purchased on Amazon.
- If you want to listen offline, you will need a Prime or Unlimited HD subscription.
- Prime members can shuffle-play any artist, album, or playlist.
- The Amazon Free version provides access to top playlists and thousands of stations.
YouTube Music is a music streaming service that features a library of songs and has over 100 million songs. It recently added podcasts to its list of features.
Unfortunately, it is not available in all regions, just some regions. It has ad-supported YouTube Music and YouTube Music Premium. With ad-supported YouTube music, you can play any music of your choice. With the premium version, you get access to background play of music, music without ads, and audio-only music.
However, on podcasts, you may see some branding or promotions regardless of your plan. It came to be in 2018 and has grown in popularity.
- It has a “discovery” feature that makes it easier to explore.
- YouTube Music has an extensive catalog of official songs, remixes, live performances, covers, and music videos.
- It often provides recommendations based on your listening habits.
- It is location-aware and offers music that matches what you are doing.
Pandora has been in existence since 2000 and has grown over the years. The app can be downloaded for free. Once you sign up, you get access to personalized stations, and the ability to search and play what you want.
Additionally, you get unlimited skips if you want to navigate to another music tune. Just like the other remarkable music apps it also features podcasts from various content creators. Pandora allows you to search for artists' songs and listen to them.
You can even give “thumbs up” or “thumbs down” on certain tracks, therefore Pandora can personalize your music recommendations.
- It can be used on smartphones, computers, TV, Apple Watch, and voice assistant.
- It is free to download and use on any device.
- Furthermore, it provides music based on your recommendation.
- Only available in the US.
- It allows offline listening for Pandora Plus or Pandora Premium users.
SoundCloud was founded in 2007 to help artists to grow their careers. It has over 300 million music and 30 million content creators. It can be heard in over 190 countries which makes it widely popular.
SoundCloud allows users to upload, promote and share audio. SoundCloud is free to use, and you can get a wide variety of benefits when you use it. For example, if you get over 1000 followers on SoundCloud you can start earning. It is more recommended for artists rather than the average consumer.
- The SoundCloud Pro and SoundCloud Pro Unlimited subscribers can earn based on views.
- The SoundCloudGo gives you access to an ad-free experience, offline listening, and over 120 million tracks.
- The SoundCloud Go+ gives you access to more features and 150 million + tracks
- It can be used on different devices like iOS, Android, Sonos, Chromecast, and Xbox One.
If you want to listen to music while offline, Deezer will do the trick. It is a French-founded music streaming app that has over 90 million tracks from all over the world. It also features podcasts from different content creators.
Just like most ideal offline music apps without Wi-Fi, you get recommendations of ideal music that you can listen to. It gives you the freedom to listen to music online, get favorites, create playlists, and share with friends.
- It allows you to create playlists that you can listen to later on.
- Deezer can be used on different platforms such as computers, smartphones, tablets, smart TV, etc
- You can either use the free version with some ads or the premium version with no ads
- It is free to download and use on any device
- The premium version allows you to play music offline.
Tidal is another ideal offline music app without Wi-Fi. It has over 100 million songs that come in Hi-fi sound quality. Therefore, wherever you are, you can listen to your favorite songs. It is a Norwegian-American music streaming service.
It provides one of the highest quality audio that allows you to stream music seamlessly. You get all the pure sounds you would ever anticipate for. Get to stream high-quality music as intended with the artist.
- It offers lossless audio.
- It offers high-definition music videos.
- You get exclusive content and special features.
- It gives you the ability to listen to music on any device even when offline.
IheartRadio is another platform that allows you to easily access music and radio in one platform. You get access to different radio stations, music, news, podcasts, and much more.
It was founded in 2008 and has grown over the years. It is a great app that you can use to listen to even live radio in your comfort. The app is well-categorized to make your streaming easy. Download it today!
- Easily stream unlimited music
- Access to thousands of radio stations
- Curated playlists and podcasts
- Easily categorized to let you find what you are looking for fast.
Napster is another ideal platform that you can use to listen to music without Wi-Fi. It features millions of songs, and you can't miss finding the perfect one to listen to.
It is an ideal platform for content creators, artists, and listeners. The app is free to download, but to get advanced features you will need to subscribe to a certain plan. It has a playlist maker that you can use to create your personalized playlist.
- It provides recommendations based on your taste and the kind of music you listen to
- It also allows users to personalize their playlists by adding as many songs as they require.
- Napster allows users to listen offline on their computer, Android, iOS, or any other home device.
- Any created library or playlist will be stored in the cloud.
- The Napster Premier version gives users access to many songs, ad-free audio, unlimited skips, offline mode, and much more
If you love music, Audiomack is an app that should be on all your devices. It is highly recommended for artists, different song labels, podcasters, and listeners.
Audiomack provides information on trending songs, just released songs, top albums, top songs, and much more. Therefore, you won't have to research so much to always be updated on the latest songs. Audiomack has got you covered. It is regularly updated to provide the best features to its users. You can’t miss out on anything.
- It has a simple user interface that makes it easy for any user to navigate.
- It is ideal for content creators as well as listeners.
- Furthermore, it is free to listen through Audiomack, however, for ad-free listening, you will need a subscription.
- With a subscription, you can even download playlists and listen to high-quality music.
Stream Music On All Your Devices Offline
We have highlighted 11 of the best music apps that you can use offline without Wi-Fi. Therefore, you can listen to your favorite artists or playlists in your comfort.
In some cases, you can create a playlist that allows you to listen to your favorite songs as many times as possible without any issues. So, what are you waiting for? Download the best music apps in the world!