vShare was one of the original third-party app installers, released initially as a Cydia app. Now anyone can use it with a jailbreak and take advantage of the thousands of apps, games, tweaks and more, all for free. And it comes in two options – Free and VIP. Read on to see what the installer offers.
What is the vShare App?
App Features of vShare
vShare offers quite a range of content
- App Store Apps – official iOS content for free
- Exclusive Apps – only found here – emulators, streaming apps and much more
- Tweaked Apps – favorite apps with cool new features
- Modified Games – favorite games, unlocked and free to play
Yes, it is, and it is legal too. Because it doesn’t require a jailbreak, it doesn’t require root access and will work the same as any standard app.
The app was thoroughly tested before being released too, and SSL encryption has been included. While the developers also issue updates on a regular basis, you can also help yourself by using reputable anti-virus software and using one of the recommended vShare VPNs too.
The app installer offers support for iOS and Android as well as desktop use as well.
Download vShare for iOS
- Launch the Safari browser and tap one of the download links on the vShare app page.
- Give the profile permission to download by tapping Install on the app page
- Settings opens, tap in Install Profile
- Type in your passcode and wait for Safari to open
- Tap Install>Install and Settings opens again
- Tap Install>Next>Done
- If you don’t see the icon on your home page, repeat the steps
Download vShare for Android
- Tap the download button in the above link to download the Apk file to your device – don’t open it yet
- Open Settings>Security on your device
- Enable Unknown Sources and then go to your Downloads folder
- Find and tap the .apk file to start the installation
- When the icon is on your home screen, vShare App is ready to use
Download vShare for Desktop
There are two methods to choose from:
- Check that iTunes is up to date on your computer – Open it, click Help>Check for Updates
- Download vShare Helper onto your computer
- Extract the files and click the .exe file to open vShare Helper
- When the Wizard opens, choose the installation location
- Click on IPA File Auto Associate>Install
- Wait for the process to finish and click Go
- Connect your device, and the vShare download screen will open; click the app icon and wait for the installation to finish.
The only way to do this is to install an emulator and then install the .apk file:
- Download Bluestacks emulator onto your computer
- Download the vShare APK file
- Open Bluestacks and search for vshare.apk
- Click it, and when the installation is done, the icon is on emulator home screen
Why Use a PC?
Just because it is much easier and the risk of the flashback of any app you download is just about eliminated.
- 10 APPs like Tutuapp for ios (App store alternative ios no jailbreak)
- Apps like AppValley 2019: Free to download cracked App & games
When you have picked your method and downloaded vShare using it is really quite simple:
- Tap or click the app icon to open it
- Choose one of the categories (see Features)
- Choose an app or a game – use the search bar if you want to find something specific
- Tap on the result, tap on Install and, if any other installation directions appear, follow them
- Enjoy your free apps and games
How to Fix The Untrusted Developer Error
This is a widespread error with unofficial content and is Apple’s way of telling you that they do not recognize the developer. That means they can’t trust it but you can:
- Make a note of the developer name from the error message
- Open your Settings app and go to General
- Open Profiles & Device Management and look for the developer name
- Tap it and then tap on Trust
- Close Settings and vShare will work properly.
Here are some of the other questions we get asked on a regular basis:
How Do I Get the VIP version vShare?
This is easy to do:
- Open Safari browser on your iPhone or iPad and visit the above link
- Download vShare VIP
- Pay for the subscription – if you type vshare 666666 into the coupon code section, you can get a discount of $2
- Install vShare VIP and enjoy a more stable, richer app experience
An App I Downloaded Crashed – What Do I Do?
- Open vShare Settings
- Tap the Reauthorization button
- Follow the on-screen instructions carefully
- Try the app again; if it doesn’t work delete it and try installing it again
I Get an “Insert Apple ID” Message While Downloading Apps Through vShare – How Do I Fix This?
- Plug your iPhone or iPad into your computer
- Launch vShare Helper
- Click the Reauthorization button
- Try opening the app again; it should work
- If not, delete the app and then install it using vShare again
If it still won’t work and you continue to get the message, contact us with the name of the app; we’ll find the solution for you.
The Install Button Won’t Work On Some of the Apps I Downloaded
You should see a popup message on the screen, whenever you click the Install button, telling you that the installation has started. If you don’t see it, look on your home screen; you should see an installation process indicator.
If it says “Waiting”, tap on it and things should start moving. If nothing happens after several tries at clicking the Install button, reboot your iOS device and have another go.
vShare is and always will be one of the most popular unofficial app stores. You can free to download it and try it.