Are you looking for a data recovery software that is ideally suited for basic data recovery at home? Remo recover is just that software.
If performance and simplicity are anything to go by, Remo is not the best neither the worst. I am stating it in black and white that our test results confirm that this is a very basic recovery tool. The customer support is available on a 24/7 basis and is readily available to help with any concern.
In terms of features, this software does not have the best advanced features. This confirms the tools incapacity to handle advanced data recovery. Instead it is best suited for basic data recovery operations. Amazingly, the pricing and licensing are very affordable.
This software, just like any other data recovery software out there, claims to be able to recover the files that you have just lost. Not being surprised, this software will be able to do it, and it does it well.
In this article that will talk about a review of the Remo Recover, we will look at the features and the cost of Remo Recover that is for the Windows version. Also, we will be using the Pro edition of the company's product so that we will have the review to the full.
As much as we want it to be very amazing, it doesn't go well like how we had expected it to be. The results that it gave out, in the end,we're not that impressive at all.
The feature set also does not quite live up to the topmost options that are found on the other top datarecovery software out there. Not just that, there were issues that popped out along the way, like having the software crashing, a design that is a little bit sloppy and more bugs.
But then those negative facts do not remove the validity of this software in terms of its effectiveness.
This one truly is an outstanding choice for all the users out there who are very much interested in having their lost files recovered back into their arms once again. During tests, it gave out a good percentage of results, as it recovered nearly everything of the files that are lost. They excel in the parts of recovering lost images.
Remo Recover Review
here is awesome tricks for those people who don't know about recovery.
Great remo recovery software
Advantages of Remo Recover software
There are a number of advantages associated with using this data recovery tool. Some of these are enlisted below.
- It is powered by multiple data recovery algorithms that support NTFS, FAT16, FAT32, EXT, NTFS, NTFS5, ExtFAT and HFS+ among other files systems.
- It supports data recovery across a range of devices and drives. It can be used to recover data from damaged hard drives, memory cards, digital cameras, etc.
- Remo Recover utility is built for speedy data recovery. It has a record fast scanning and retrieval speeds.
- It has an intuitive and user friendly interface that facilitates simple and quick data recovery. This is partly the reason that this software can be used by experts and beginners alike.
- Supports up to 3 scan options; quick, deep, and combined scan. These ensure fast and accurate recovery of all types of file formats.
- It is compatible with windows operating system and MacOS
- Powerful scanning session management. You can save, pause and resume scan all at your convenience. You get to enjoy absolute control of every aspect of this recovery software.
- It double as a premium data protection tool. The recovery vault tracks all your deleted files and keeps a record of the same. This makes recovery much easier and quicker.
- It comes with a mountable ISO/DMG backup for saving all your returned files after scan. This is handy especially if your do not intend to recover the files right away.
- Remo Recover software can also be used to recover data from lost or damaged partitions. A set of healing algorithms and advanced partition recovery tools make it easy to recover data from any form of damages sector or partition.
- It is compatible with windows as well as Mac operating systems. This utility software therefore works across different platforms.
Pricing and Licensing
The Remo Recover software is made available for the three different platforms. Those are the Windows, Mac and Android versions.
If you are going to purchase any of those, you will have them purchased in three different licenses. In this review, we will be giving out a comprehensive data review regarding their Windows version.
They have three license packages made available for its customers, the Basic Edition, Media Edition,and the Remo Recovery Pro. When you are going to purchase a license, it will be available for you forever, for life.
Basic Package plan.
This is the most basic version that Remo Recover offers. It is very cheap and light, which means you will absolutely get what you are paying for.
This version does not recover photos, videos,and even music files. The lifetime plan of this version will require you to pay up to $1.11 per month. There will be a one-time payment of $39.97.
Media package plan.
In this version you will get better performance, being able to have the chance to recover all files types that you will find when discovering your lost files.
Although there will still be some restrictions during the recovering phase, it does not go up that much. The lifetime plan of this version will require you to pay for up to $1.39 per month. There will be a one-time payment of $49.97.
Remo Recovery Pro.
This is the version that we have for testing purposes. This recovery version will add new file types for recovery, it will even use Raw Signature Search which is very effective in recovering lost files.
The lifetime plan for this version will go up to $2.22 per month and will have a one-time payment of $99.97.
This one could be a bad one, but then it does not give out a trial version. Something that most of the companies do with their products.
This means you cannot try this one out completely for free. This also means that you cannot run a scan first so that you can see if the files that you have lost can still be recoverable and then have the product purchased so that the recovery purchase would be complete.
Well, if you are to buy it and use it, then you just have to hope well that the software really works.
But even if they do not give out a trial version for all of the users to have a feel about how things go with Remo Recover, they do give out a 30-day money-back guarantee for the users.
The catch is that this one is only available if you will be only discovering a defect within the software and not if your files are also beyond the capability of recovery, which by the way, happens.
Key Features of Remo
Almost all of the basic features that a single data recovery software offers is pretty much found inside this program.
This includes the ability to perform quick scans around your storage drives so that you can recover the deleted files and also to perform deep scan algorithms so that you will be able to reconstruct RAW data in the storage drive.
The missing features of Remo Recover are the ones that could have possibly helped you have this software used with much ease of use.
The major features that it does not have are that you will not be able to do scanning using scan by file type, which would cost you an amount of time looking at skimming around your files without knowing what the file types are.
Also, there is no option for you to preview the files that you have before you will be completing the recovery process, which would really give you a hard time doing kinds of stuff.
The following are some of the features that define Remo Recover software:
- Supports iOS recovery for Mac users
- It also supports Android recovery
- Can be used to recover data from bootable and on bootable drives
- Comes with an inbuilt duplicate finder
- Integrated drive cleanup feature
- Monitors and provides real time updates of the drive’s health status
- Comes with some forensic features
Supported file formats
Remo Recover software supports different files formats. In this review we have categorized the types as follows:
- Archives: Zip, Gzip, Stuffit, and RAR
- Videos: MPEG-4, QuickTime, AVI, and WMV
- Audio: MP3, WAV, AIFF, AAC, and Ogg
- Image files: JPEG, PNG, RAW, Photoshop, and Adobe Illustrator
- Documents: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and PDF
Supported file systems
Like file formats, this recovery tool is also compatible with a wide range of file systems. We have categorized these in terms of the supported operating system as well as storage drive.
- Mac file systems: APFS, HFS+, HFS, exFAT
- Windows file systems: FAT and NTFS
- Removable storage drives: exFAT
- Software Performance Testing
- In order to ascertain the claims of data recovery and excellent performance, we undertook a number of test on this software. For the first test, we used an old internal hard drive that actually crashed with some data inside.
- For the second test, we wanted to evaluate the tool’s scanning and recovery capacity. Therefore we used a different hard drive. We chose on a particular partition, filled it up with data then deleted it. For this test we basically wanted to see if we could recover the files and the deleted partition.
- For the third test, we wanted to see how this tool performs when recovering data from external storage devices. As such, we attached a USB storage device, an external hard drive, and a DVD drive.
- The test results were very exciting and altogether surprising. For the first test, we managed to recover all the files that were originally in the hard drive that malfunctioned. So, for that the performance index was 100%.
- For the second test the deleted disk partition was recovered fully. However, we were only able to recover 95% of the files that were originally in the partition.
- We also noted that quick scan lasted 2 minutes, much quicker than is the case with most leading recovery software. Deep scan lasted for 1 hour, which is fantastic given that most leading recovery tools take slightly longer. Needless to say, executing both scan operations much longer.
- We also noted that recovering files from the external drives and the other appended devices was smooth. In fact, we managed to recover all the files that were deleted from all the external drives.
The efficiency level of this software was also tested too. It has three types of recovery options that you can choose from.
These include the Recover Photo, Recover Drives and Recover files option. In the Recover Files option, it will let you locate and have the deleted files that are from any storage or drive.
The Recover Photo does the same too, but then it is more focused on the photos. Also, you will get to scan different partitions that may have been corrupted or not detected along the way.
The Pro version really is the best one amongst the three types of a version that Remo Recover gives out. Because you will be able to recover deleted files, or if you want to, recover files that were lost because it was corrupted or re-formatted.
In terms of customer support, Remo Recover does give out a 24/7 kind of email support service. The company is also based in India, which we assume that are a lot of support centers stationed around it.
There is no option found for live chat though, also, it does not have telephone support just like what you usually get with other data recovery software.
We made a little bit of inquiry to Remo, just to try out their customer service. We submitted some complaints about crash situations and all.
Well, we did not expect the speed of their response. Four minutes after we sent that complain, they immediately gave out a response. But even if they had the response fast, it wasn't as reliable and helpful as what we expected from it. They had some instructions said, but it certainly did not work.
The support site of Remo Recover also is made available for all of the users. But then, it has a lot of grammatical errors. Not just that, it also feels like it is a little bit limited or incomplete.
In summary, Remo Recover did well in recovering the deleted files we have set out for recovery. The scanning phase of this software did take some time, even if it is the Pro version, but amazingly it gets to discover and recover everything that is lost in this storage.
Well, at most times it does. This feature is very useful for those users that have lost their partitions, and even those that may have deleted these only by accident.
Also, the 30-day money-back guarantee type of thing that it has is such a relief. Some of the famous and top data recovery software does not offer this kind of thing in their companies. Well, only if you have found a software defect, but still, having your money back after them giving you a crappy one is a good thing.
It not having the sorting features and file previews do make this software have a bad light in the market. The more people will try to coin this software as the worst one out there.
This will make you feel like skipping the user experience and probably feel old along the way. There are other users who have complains about their product, some say that theirs do not work well, but some also say that their work is good. The judgment of the product is just up to you. In our case, it works fine and well. Only it has missing features which made us a little bit incomplete doing the things.
If we were to decide, we would want you to look at other data recovery software out there, this one wouldn't be that worth as much of your money. This may give you crappy outcomes so don't try to risk your hard-earned money along the way.
This is an affordable yet powerful data recovery software that is efficient and fast. If performance is anything to go by, we strongly recommend Remo Recover. Because of its simple design and user friendly interface, this utility can be used by apprentices and pros alike.
Remo Recover is a feature rich recovery software that provides excellent data recovery. We have tested and used a couple of software before, but this one is in a whole new never of perfection and efficiency.
If you are looking to recover some files you lost due to accidental deletion, damaged drive, or whichever other means of data loss, this is all you need.
Remo Recover is ideal for basic as well as advanced data recovery. And because it is compatible with both macOS and Windows, this recovery utility is among the most popular, with a large user base of 500K+ pro clients and 10M+ downloads so far.