There is something about traveling that makes the entire journey exciting. It is the Paracetamol/Painkillers planning and stocking of essential items that often takes time. However, carrying medicines and First-Aid must be at the top of your priority list while traveling. It is because taking care of health should be the most important thing in a person’s life.
If you are trying to restock your medicine cabinet or the First-Aid box for your traveling, you must check out Walgreens, Amazon, MedLine Plus, etc. for some amazing deals and a detailed inventory of medicines. For eg. Walgreens provides you with a discount of up to 50% on medicines category on applying a coupon.
There are several Walgreens coupons and discount codes available which allows you to save on every order. Let’s check out all the essential medicines that you must have while traveling.
We will be talking about the First-Aid essentials first. These are the things that you must carry while on a journey.
These are the universal residents of any First-Aid kit. Bandages come handy for nominal scratches to deep scars until the necessary medication is provided. It protects the wound from any infection or dust. You can find different sizes for bandages, and it is our sincere advice to keep some varied bandages for adverse situations. Brands like Band-Aid, Nexcare are offering their products at some amazing discounts for you to check-out.
- Walgreens is offering bandages starting from $2.99, and the Nexcare pack of 2 bandages is available for $6.69 on Walgreens.
- There are similar products available on Vitacost too.
It is the bigger and better version of a normal bandage, and if you are planning to maintain a wholesome First-Aid kit, gauze will help you achieve that. Gauze can stop the blood from flowing out of the wound, applying pressure on the wound, or soaking up blood.
- Vitacost is offering Gauze Pads starting from $6.50 for a pack of 8.
- There are a lot of different brands for you to choose from. Medline gauze sponges are available on Amazon at a price below $10, making it all the more economical to buy.
If you are prone to joint ache, sore muscles, etc. you must keep them for an emergency. They are mostly required in the most adverse situations, and a single pack would be enough. A lot of brands offer crepe bandages. However, we found the best deals on Amazon. Let’s check them out.
- 3M ACE Elastic bandage wrap with hook closure is available for $10.94.
- Neutripure Body Wrap Elastic Bandages are available for $9.99
Imagine you have cut yourself accidentally and have all the necessary bandages and gauze to cover it, but you have to clean it first. However, there is no clean cloth within your sight! What to do in such a case? Well, you will need an antiseptic wipe for cleaning the wound in this case or any accident. You can get an amazing deal on antiseptic wipes from Walgreens.
- Their home-brand isopropyl alcohol wipes are available for $2.99.
- Whereas other sterilizing antiseptic wipes are available from a starting price of $4.50.
“There is one thing about the pain that it demands to be felt.” No, we are not getting poetic here! Body aches are terrible and make you feel helpless. However, it is at these moments that you will understand the need of Paracetamol.
- Tylenol pain and fever suspension oral medicine are available for $6.62 on Vitacost.
- On the other hand, Advil dual action with Acetaminophen is available for $4.99.
Like we discussed above, Paracetamol eases out pain, and they must be available with you. You can check out various Paracetamol, Acetaminophen at discounted prices. Check out the deals available on Walgreens.
- Tylenol extra strength pain reliever and fever reducer 500 mg tablets for $10.49.
- Excedrin Extra Strength Acetaminophen Caplets for $6.99.
For someone who often experiences muscle aches and sprains, anti-inflammatory medicines are a god-send for them. However, it must be noted that a majority of these medicines require a prescription for purchasing. However, Ibuprofen can be purchased easily from the local pharmacy, and you can get some amazing deals on Amazon.
- Motrin IB, Ibuprofen 200mg Tablets for $14.70.
- Advil Coated Tablets Pain Reliever and Fever Reducer, Ibuprofen 200mg for $12.70.
These medicines can protect from different allergies, hay fever, and other symptoms. Antihistamines also help reduce sneezing, cough, and other symptoms of the common cold that can turn into something drastic later on. You can check out the following deals on antihistamines here on Walgreens.
- Benadryl Allergy 25 mg Ultratabs is available for $12.54.
- Nature’s Plus Quercetin Plus with Bromelain and Vitamin C is available for $14.28.
These medicines are often termed as lozenge medicines. Food is one of the basic requirements of our life, and we can’t live without it. Delicious food is just inexplicable; however, it is often the reason behind our heartburn and indigestion. Antacids help in warding off such problems. Check out some of the amazing deals on Vitacost.
- Gaviscon Extra Strength Antacid Original tablets for $9.49 only.
- Tums Antacid smoothie chewable tablets assorted fruit flavor is available for $7.92 only.
- Antiseptic cream
It is important to have antiseptic cream right in your hands. In case of minor scratches, cuts, and bruises, Antiseptic cream will come handy. They reduce the fear of infection and septic in minor bites and injuries until the proper medication is assessed. Here are some of the deals available on Walgreens.
- Neosporin Plus Pain cream is available for $7.99.
- Derma E Tea Tree and Antiseptic crème are available for $8.19 only.
Keeping the First-Aid kit updated with the latest medicines should be one of the primary concerns of people while traveling. However, medicines and first-aid essentials don’t come cheap.
If you are looking for some savings here, do check out these leading websites like Walgreens, Vitacost, etc. that offer some amazing discounts coupon codes for medicines.