Do you begin playing skateboard and later want to become a professional skateboarder with excellent skateboarding skills?
Here is what you need to Play And Change The Direction Of Skateboard Like A Pro
Concentrate on the right skills
Learn and play diverse tricks of skateboarding
There are many tricks of skateboarding with different levels of difficulty. If you haven't mastered this sport yet, start with simple skills and methods. After that, gradually improve the difficulty with higher, more complex levels.
We introduce you some simple tricks of skateboarding that you can learn and practice regularly to master as a proficient skateboarder.
How To Play And Change The Direction Of Skateboard Like A Pro?
1. Look cool with Kickflip
Kickflip is a fundamental trick tip that any skateboarder participates in this sport can try and play well. Even if you are a new member in this sport, you can also try and surpass
When you perform a kickflip, there is no doubt that you will look pretty cool (especially in the eyes of the skateboards girls you like). Steps to make a kickflip on skateboard include:
- Start skateboarding on the ground.
- After that, put all of your weight on your hind feet that placed on the board's tail. Do this will lift the front of the board and bounces the skateboard up off the ground.
- Perform spinning the skateboard in overhead by using the front foot to kick or flick the board.
At the first time, you will probably perform a kickflip with a bit of difficulty, but once you clearly understand them, they will become your great trick!
2. Play professionally with Ollie trick
With the ollie trick, it's not easy to perform. However, if you know how to play and do it well, you will get much admiration soon and look like a professional skateboarder.
Two first steps to make an Ollie trick are similar to kickflip trick, but next steps are different. Steps to perform an Ollie – skateboard trick tip includes:
- Start skateboarding on the ground.
- After that, put all of your weight on your hind feet that placed on the middle of the board tail. Do this will lift the front of the board and bounce the skateboard, and your body will pop off the ground.
- Jump up and let your front foot slide from the center to the top of the skateboard when the tail of skateboard knock the land.
You need to perform this step cleverly with the front foot to avoid getting slipped out of the skateboard.
These two steps need to do smoothly. Plus, you need to keep balance and control movements of your body well when taking them.
- When the skateboard flies in the air at the most culmination, you will prepare to down ground safety.
- You will land by two feet placed on the board, and your knees will flex a little to reduce the unnecessary force on the body as well as control your balance and land safely.
As a fact, if you want to play skateboard, you need to know about Ollie. It's one of the basic tricks of skateboarding.
There is another exciting trick tip that is an inverted version of Ollie. It is called the Nollie Trick.
3. Get Excited with Nollie Trick
With a Nollie trick, you and your skateboard will be popped like an Ollie trick, but you kick the ground from the board’s front instead of the board’s tail.
If you know how to make an Ollie trick, it will not be difficult for you to make a Nollie trick.
4. Perform like a pro with Heelflip Trick
You perform a heelflip by using the heel of the front foot to spin the board while carrying out Ollie. A heelflip trick is performed similarly with kickflip trick but in the reverse direction. The spin side of heelflip trick is opposite to the spin side of kickflip trick.
Another difference is the spin of the board in the kickflip uses toes to do while heelflip uses heels.
After making the spin by the front foot, you should practice landing by two feet and flex your knees a little to avoid injury.
5. Impress with Wallride Trick
The wallride trick will be a bit more complicated than other tricks mentioned above. You need more concentrate and confidence while doing it.
The wallride trick is the most loved trick of professional skateboarders, so they may perform it lots of times.
Steps to perform a wallride trick tip includes:
- You start by skateboarding on the ground.
- When you go near the wall, put your two feet on two ends of the skateboard to lift up the node.
- The skateboard will roll up the wall. At this time, your back needs to face the wall, and direct the skateboard up.
- Afterward, you direct the board down to create an arch movement
- When you landing the skateboard, the board's nose also needs to be lifted. By this way, you can roll down more easily.
Skateboarding is an exciting street sport. When you buy a skateboard and cruising board, you will want to know how to use it to look you skateboarding as a professional skateboarder.
We hope that the tricks we mentioned above will turn your dream into reality. Most skateboard tricks resemble one another, and some of them are the advanced versions of others. You can start with simple tricks and gradually increase the difficulty level with more complicated tricks. Practice hard and patiently, and you will soon receive good results.