Do you want to find out adequate information about an email sender, such as full name, address, phone number, images, and even social media accounts whenever they send you emails? This can be done with the best reverse email lookup tools this article provides.
What is Reverse Email Lookup?
I refer to reverse email lookup as a data discovery that enables you to learn more about the person who sent you an email. It helps you get adequate information, such as the full name, address, and phone number of an email sender.
In addition to providing significant details, this data also aids users in deciding whether or not the email they’ve gotten is legitimate. I see this as a great feature because there are so many spam and scam messages on the internet these days.
I once had an experience of such an email when a certain unknown company sent me an email that I had just won a certain amount of money for a competition I didn’t participate in. To make this more laughable, they requested I message a certain email address and pay about $100 before I could claim my reward.
All I did was use a reverse email lookup tool, and I got every information I needed to know the email was a scam.
Why Reverse Email Lookup is Important
So many of us receive emails on a daily basis — both authorized and unauthorized. Whenever I receive emails from certain sources I didn’t subscribe to, it leaves me wondering how possible or who the sender is.
Well, that was then, before I got to know about reverse email lookup tools. With the help of these tools, I am secure from phishing attacks. The tools enable me to find out the full names of these senders.
Also, with reverse email lookup, I get to know the senders’:
- Social media account profiles
- Complete house address
- Full names — surname, middle name, and first name
With this adequate information, I am able to know if the sender is a scammer or fraudster or if the email is fake. Once I am able to find these details, my security will be intact.
In case you’re eager to know more about these tools, keep reading as I show you the tools as well as cost features.
1. Pipl — Best at providing accurate data
- Price: Free
The first free reverse email lookup on this list is Pipl. If you don’t know someone’s email address, Pipl can help you find them fast and easily using social media.
In addition to supplying information that is not available via other reverse email search services, it also includes the individual’s occupation and social data.
Why I like Pipl:
- The information is reliable.
- It gathers information from an enormous number of diverse sources and returns relevant outcomes.
- It safeguards you against identity theft and other forms of fraud.
2. Apollo — Want fresh and accurate data? Try Apollo
- Price: Free 5 mobile credits and free 10 export credits monthly
Apollo is a reliable and widely utilized program that several businesses rely on to mine LinkedIn for contact emails.
A complete list of leads is yours to download at the touch of a button.
This Chrome add-on is among Google’s top free reverse email search options because of its simple interface, which makes locating individuals by email address a breeze.
Why I like Apollo:
- Subscribers to the freemium model get 150 credits monthly.
- It offers up to the user the most recent and reliable information possible.
- This is a top-tier method for stimulating sales.
- An easy-to-use email finder is provided, which quickly returns the best possible match for the email address entered.
3. VoilaNerbert — Enjoyable for professionals and salespeople
- Price: Free available searches
VoilaNerbet is an email-finding and lead-generating model designed specifically with salesmen and other pros in mind.
It is a useful tool for locating current email addresses.
Reverse email search is the ideal method for reaching out to potential customers, and this technology is often utilized by sales teams to find relevant leads.
Why I like VoilaNerbert:
- It provides 50 free leads for newbies
- It supports the creation of inbound links
- The tool is useful for public relations, business development, and content marketing by facilitating contact building in these areas.
- Users have a 98 percent chance of winning while using VoilaNerbet.
4. Hunter — Provides an in-built email finder
- Price: Free basic plan
Hunter serves as both a free reverse email search and an email marketing tool.
Its system enables you to learn more about the source of an email and its location thanks to its domain search, email verification procedure, and integrated email finding.
Why I like Hunter:
- Users can access a variety of the platform’s capabilities for free on the tool’s basic subscription.
- It also has the option to store or delete a questionable email, as well as a search function for validating emails, insights into email patterns, and more.
5. ContactOut — Best for saving leads to dashboard
- Price: Free basic plan
One other top-notch reverse email search service is ContactOut.
This convenient tool is a Chrome plugin that allows you to quickly and easily initiate contact with someone through LinkedIn, whether over email or over the phone.
Since ContactOut relies heavily on a user’s LinkedIn account and the LinkedIn extension that has been set up, these are prerequisites to using the service.
Visit their page, and their authorized email address and other contact details will appear on the right-hand sidebar.
Why I like ContactOut:
- Through ContactOut, you can collect potential customers and then add them to a dashboard for later.
- With ContactOut’s data enrichment capabilities, you can add corporate websites, email lists, and LinkedIn URLs to your database of contacts.
- In the case of massive amounts of information, this is the instrument of choice.
- You can trust the data it provides since it has been checked not once but twice and thrice.
6. Email Sherlock — Best for finding out the reputation score of an email sender
- Price: Free
One of the free reverse email lookup tools right now is Email Stock. You can use this to track email senders and find out the email sender’s name and address.
It’s one of my go-to tools for accessing a sender’s public profile, including images, addresses, locations, and names.
The major use case of Email Sherlock is in email-based investigations, where it is put to good use by analyzing clusters in massive email datasets.
It’s useful for pinpointing confidential data.
Why I like Email Sherlock:
- It’s useful for sharing details on any associated social media accounts, too.
- The program checks the email’s reputation across public databases, including social media and review sites.
- It serves as a safeguard against fraudulent activities.
7. Google Search — Best for free accurate info finder
- Price: Free
Without question, Google is the most popular search engine in the world. Google provides a service to look for old emails at no cost.
As an added bonus, it is also among the quickest and most hassle-free ways to track someone down.
This is because Google is one of the best platforms to access almost anything that has ever been uploaded on the internet.
It’s now quite simple to track down someone’s history and current location.
Why I like Google:
- Getting a person’s previous email address is as simple as entering their name and/or a few numbers.
- It allows you to get an immediate result the moment you key in an email address.
- If the sender of the email has an online profile, you can simply find out who they are and where they live.
- If you want even more exact outcomes, it allows you to make use of quotes around the whole email address, not just the ones at the beginning and end.
- Displays result in top speed.
8. Snov.io — Best free reverse email lookup tool for marketers
- Price: Free trial upon registration and 150 free checks
When it comes to authenticating email addresses, Snov.io provides everything you might want, including the speed to return findings in less time.
Snov.io employs an SMTP-MX verification to guarantee that the provided email address can really be sent to its intended recipient.
Why I like Snov.io:
- It’s got a fast response to provide results
- It’s easy to use
- It offers 150 free checks
9. Spytox — Completely free email lookup tool
- Price: Free
Spytox is a straightforward internet resource that facilitates searches by both name and phone number.
It’s great for spur-of-the-moment searches due to the fact that it doesn’t cost anything and returns results quickly.
Why I like Spytox:
- It is entirely free to use
- It has a simple interface
- It is pretty fast
10. AnymailFinder — Best email lookup search in bulk
- Price: 20 validated email address searches are provided without charge
The last reverse free email lookup AnymailFinder is yet another free email address finder that has a straightforward UI.
It makes it easy for you to find a person’s email address or all emails linked with a domain. That’s not all; you also get 20 free verified searches.
Also, if you want to look up emails in bulk, you can trust AnymailFinder for that.
Why I like AnymailFinder:
- Easy to use
- Free 20 verified email searches
- Searches emails in bulk
- It is API integrated
Strategies for Identifying the Best Free Reverse Email Lookup Tool for You
You should feel confident using the reverse email search service now that you know practically everything about it. The most crucial information today is how to choose the most effective reverse email search service. With that in mind, let’s take a look at a few of the essentials for using your initial email lookup tool:
1. Identify its use
One of the first things to consider is that you prioritize the availability of an email lookup tool. You should be aware of how it may be used for advertising, employee motivation, and client retention.
2. Know how often you will need the tool
You should also know how frequently you’ll require the tool so that you can cross it off your list. If you answered “nearly daily,” you may want to consider investing in a membership to one of the well-respected and widely used applications detailed below.
3. Find out how accurate the result is
After which, you must consider how reliable the end result is. Obtaining precise and comprehensive results may be a priority for certain businesses (especially those in the marketing industry) but less of a concern for others.
4. Consider how fast are results delivered
The prompt delivery of outcomes is one of the most under-discussed but equally crucial aspects to address. Some methods have immediate benefits, while others may take a few days or more.
Q. Is it legal to use reverse email lookup tools?
The best free reverse email lookup services provide 100% assurance that the data they acquire is legitimate and GDPR-compliant.
Q. Will those I looked up their email address be notified?
Those people you looked up with their email addresses will not be notified. However, this primarily relies on the kind of tool you use. If you visit someone’s social media profile like LinkedIn, they are likely to know you visited their profile.
Q. Are all reverse email lookup tools free?
Not all reverse email lookup tools are free. Some provide a free trial, while others charge some fees to gain access to their premium features.
The email has evolved from a purely official means of communication to a more informal means of keeping in contact with friends, family, and coworkers. Maybe you routinely deal with a slew of emails each day. Some of them are substantial, while others are hardly more than a farce. Emails from questionable or unknown sources might put you in a difficult position.
However, those days are gone, as I’ve detailed the top free reverse email search tools you can use to track out information about the sender of an email. Find out who is sending you emails and what they want from you with the aid of these free reverse email search tools.