Since its introduction into the mobile market some 12 years ago, iOS has steadily risen to now being the second most used mobile operating system after Android.
Having gone through numerous improvements over the years, it now supports moreover one million apps, a figure that is close to hitting two million.
One of the many useful apps available on this platform is AppValley, which we’re going to be highlighting in this piece.
What is AppValley?
AppValley is a mobile app installer that is available on both the iOS platform and Android operating system as well. It was created to allow users to download and install apps that have gone through some form of alteration or modification in order to achieve a certain level of preference that users want for specific apps otherwise not granted by the original version of the app.
- Apps like AppValley to download cracked App &games
- APPs like Tutuapp for ios (App store alternative ios no jailbreak)
Installing AppValley on your iOS device
The process for installing this app on your phone is quite easy and here we’ll outline all the steps necessary.
- Open your browser of choice (Safari browser is one of the best) and go to the AppValley website.
- Go to the Download Page.
- Tap on the Configuration Profile Link, which will show you an Install button.
- Tap Install again to confirm the installation.
- Once you confirm this stage, your phone will download it in the background and you can wait for this step to finish while on your home screen.
- When it’s done, the AppValley app icon will appear on your home screen. Click on it to open the app.
- A prompt will appear bearing the message that “this app is from an untrusted developer and until it has been granted trust on this phone it cannot be used”. The developer’s name is shown in this step, so remember it for the next step.
- Open the settings tab and click on ‘General’. Then scroll down to the ‘Profiles and Device Management’.
- There you’ll see a tab labeled ‘Enterprise App’. Click the text below it. Click trust developer. Another prompt appears and then click ‘trust again’.
- You are now set and can use the app.
How to Use AppValley?
AppValley is very user-friendly and as such is easy to use and navigate through as seen below:
- Open the app from your home screen.
- You then select the category of apps presented to you so you can find your desired app.
- Once you find what you were looking for, simply tap on it.
- To install your app of choice, simply follow the prompts that appear after tapping ‘install’.
N.B. You can preview details pertaining to the app before installing them.
- Easy to install.
- Its services are free.
- The app is secure to use.
- Gives you access to tons of tweaked apps.
- It’s available on all versions of the iOS platform as well as supported devices.
It is not uncommon to encounter errors after you download AppValley. However, it is mostly because of a step that you have missed or because of other privacy settings. To avoid errors in the first place, make sure you download the AppValley made specifically for your version of iOS. Also make sure you religiously follow download steps.
If you still face an error that says ‘profile installation failed’ or something similar, it is merely a privacy issue. Remember that this is a third-party installer that iOS might not run till you provide explicit information. To get past this, follow these steps:
- Go to Settings.
- Go to General.
- Go to Profile and Device Management.
- Find the GBA ROMs profile.
- Tap on Trust.
Once you do this, you will probably see that the installer now runs smoothly and that can see all the available games and functions. If you ever decide that you don’t want to continue using AppValley, all you have to do is to remove the files just like you delete any other app from your phone. Therefore, there really is nothing to lose. Give it a try, and if you don’t like it, you can simply choose to delete!
What You Can Get from AppValley
Do you ever miss your childhood games, and wonder how great it would be if you could just carry your Gameboy Advance like you used to as a child, playing games like Super Mario and Dragon Ball Z on the go? While gaming tools have become advanced over the years and we now have high-technology modern tools, there is no denying that there is a certain nostalgia associated with older games.
If you were the kind of a child who proudly carried their 2001 Gameboy with you everywhere, you will admit that it would be amazing to have all those games back. While it is not impossible to have a GBA these days, the fact is that is simple not convenient. You can’t carry a large device in your pocket, and neither does it provide convenience like backlighting. If you were to try to use it today, you would probably just be frustrated.
GBA ROMs on AppValley are the Solution!
The good news is, you can now combine GBA with your phone or tablet, all thanks to AppValley! It sounds too good to be true, but it isn’t. AppValley VIP is an installer that you can simply download on your phone and enjoy all the classic GBA games, free of cost and free of hassle.
Just like the old days, you can carry your GBA with you, but this time on your phone or tablet in the shape of GBA ROMs. All you really need to do is to know which GBA ROMs you want to download from AppValley, and then it is a simple matter of finding a good internet connection to make the download.
You can then enjoy your GBA games however you want, wherever you want!