This generation is crazy about Instagram and Tiktok. They need the best video editor apps for editing their video.
Smartphones are a necessity for today’s generation. It is hard to imagine our life without smartphones. What we look at in a smartphone is the camera quality and storage. After editing video, they upload the video on social media. This brings more followers to their accounts. In this article, you’ll know about the top video editor apps for Android.
This app helps you in creating awesome videos. With the help of Quik application, you can add effect and transition to your videos. It has gained 4.5 ratings based on its performance.
- You can add up to 75 photos and videos too.
- It works with motion pictures.
- 23+ themes
- It has various squares, portraits, dimensions, and cinema.
- Free songs for your videos.
- It is a great app and can handle upto 4000 videos.
- It is a free application, and no paid subscription is required.
- The Undo option is not available in this application which makes it difficult to edit videos.
- It is not friendly for the novice editor.
You can do video editing, animation, motion graphics, and add visual effects to your videos. Some of the application features are available in the paid version only, while others are absolutely free of cost.
4.2 is the rating of Alight Motion based on the review of the customers.
- It supports bitmap and also allows you to edit vectors.
- It exports GIF or ad MP4
- Also, save your favourite elements for reuse.
- Keyframe animation is also available on this application.
- Apart from this, it is also a very friendly UI, especially for beginners.
- It is a good alternative for Adobe after effects.
- This application requires at least 1.5 GB of RAM to be installed on your mobile.
- Watermark placement is very unpleasant.
It is a powerful video editor application. This application helps in creating videos with a variety of effects. Moreover, those videos can easily be shared on Facebook, Instagram, and WhatsApp directly from the application.
4.5 is the overall rating of FilmoraGo. The price of the application varies depending upon different collections.
- You can easily import from Instagram and Facebook.
- It consists of various dimensions.
- Slow-motion and various effects are available on this application.
- It consists of different languages like Korean, French, Spanish, Turkish, German.
- It is easy to load and edit.
- The problem with Filmorago is that it sometimes refuses to save the video.
- It may not show music on your device.
KineMaster is a professional video editor, and it has a lot of editing tools.
It gives you the option of precisely cutting a clip and also multi-track audio. It has got 4.5 ratings from its users. 3D transition, chroma key are some of the options available on this application.
$18.10 is the yearly charge after seven days free trial. The monthly subscription is $3.47.
- It has inbuilt fonts, stickers, and graphics.
- It has multiple layers of stickers, text, and images.
- Videos can be directly shared to YouTube, WhatsApp, Instagram.
- Beautiful videos can be created with the help of effects.
- It is difficult to crop videos and audio.
- It becomes difficult to download the video.
It is the most comprehensive video editing application. You can make videos from pictures or by combining two videos as well. In addition, videos can be shared directly to social networking sites.
The overall rating is 4.5 based on the reviews of the user.
- It is a professional music video maker application.
- With the help of Vivavideo, you can easily combine two clips.
- Download the video on your desired resolution.
- You can easily cut, edit and merge the video.
- It helps you in creating slow-motion videos.
- It is the best application for making short clips for your social media handles.
- Variety of themes, effects and filters are not available on this application.
- Does not allow mute to the theme music.
Create incredible videos with the help of Wevideo. It has gained 4.5 ratings on the basis of customer’s review. The price range are as follows:
- Professional plan- $249.47$ per year or $41.81 per month.
- Unlimited plan- $86.41 per year and $14.61 per month.
- Power plan- $53.66 per year and $9.06 per month.
- Create creative videos with the help of a variety of effects and filters available in this application.
- For enhancing the video, you can also use the blurred background.
- You can select music from your music library.
- Upload the videos to social media handle immediately after creating the video.
- It allows you to create powerful videos on your mobile device.
- It is also used for making slideshows.
- You get a limited set of songs and themes available in the free version of the application.
- You will not be allowed to download video without any premium subscription.
Music slideshow, collage, amazing videos and many more can be created with the help of Magisto. The overall rating is 3.8 according to the review of the user.
The monthly subscription is $5.85 and the yearly subscription is $18.43.
- Share your videos on social media handles with just one tap.
- It allows you to combine two clips together.
- Magisto offers a wide choice of themes and filters.
- It is user friendly and easy to use.
- Like the Wevideo application, this application does not allow you to download the video without any subscription.
- It is expensive as compared to the other applications.
- Sometimes it becomes difficult to load sound in this application.
These are all the best video editing applications for Android users. Now you can also make creative videos and can increase your followers. So give them a try & let us know which one you like the most in the comment section below.