Brands and influencers must offer engaging material that their audience wants to see to grow a large Instagram following. However, most of them will never view your content if you don’t post it at the correct time. But just in a few minutes, you find out when is the best time to post to get optimum results from this article.
Throughout 2020 and 2021, social media has become more vital than ever as a tool for people to retain an instantaneous connection, discover new trends and hobbies, and remain current on current events.
After Facebook, Instagram is the second most popular social networking platform. In 2020, Instagram ramped up new products like Reels, improved Stories, and pushed discovery on its Explore page.
This made it an ideal forum for social media users dealing with lockdown measures to discover and share new hobbies, a trend that businesses can track through SMM listening.
Best Time to Post on Instagram Each Day
To find success and engagement on Instagram, posting at the optimal time is essential. However, because of the way Instagram’s algorithm and feed work, it’s much more essential. The amount of engagement your post receives as soon as it is published on Instagram is incredibly crucial.
This is because Instagram only exposes it to a portion of your active followers at first. It will then calculate how many more people should see it based on the interactions they make. As a result, if a bigger percentage of followers interact with it at first, it will be seen by more people.
Since there is no one-size-fits-all solution for posting, the ideal time to post changes every day.
On Mondays, the ideal time to post is somewhere between 8 am and 7 pm. The busiest hours are 10 am to 4 pm. This is most likely during lunchtime when people are relaxing and scroll through their phones.
The ideal time to post on Tuesdays is between 8 am and 8 pm, 10 am to 4 pm, and 5 pm to 9 pm are the busiest times. At 7 pm, engagement is at its peak. This appears to be the only day of the week on which engagement peaks later in the evening.
On Wednesday, the ideal time to post is between 7 am to 8 pm. The peak time is from 9 pm to 6 pm engagement is at its peak at 11 am. This is the day with the highest levels of participation. As a result, make sure at least one post is scheduled for this day.
The perfect time to publish on Thursday is between 8 am and 9 pm. Between 10 am and 5 pm and 6 pm and 9 pm, engagement is at its peak.
The second greatest day of the week to post is Friday. The ideal time to publish is from 7 am to 5 pm. The busiest hours for maximum engagement are from 9 am to 3 pm, between 10 am and 12 pm.
On Saturdays, from 8 am until 2 pm, engagement is at its peak. The busiest time is from 9 am to 12 pm.
Sunday engagement is significantly low in comparison to the other days of the week. However, posting between the hours of 8 pm and 3 pm will attract some engagement.
Optimal Times to Post by Sector
Let’s look at several different sectors and the ideal times for them to post on Instagram.
- Ideal time: Weekdays 7 am till 9 am and 5–8 pm
- Optimal days to post: Tuesday, Thursday, Monday
- Worst days to post: Friday, Saturday, and Sunday
- Ideal time: Weekdays 8 am till 5 pm
- Optimal days to post: Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
- Worst days to post: Saturday and Sunday
- Ideal time: Weekdays 8 am till 7 pm
- Optimal days to post: Friday, Saturday
- Worst days to post: Monday and Sunday
- Ideal time: Weekdays 9.30 am till 6.30 pm
- Optimal days to post: Wednesday, Tuesday
- Worst days to post: Saturday, Sunday
- Ideal times: Monday 9 am till 1 pm
- Optimal days to post: Friday, Saturday, Sunday
- Worst days to post: Tuesday, Wednesday
- Ideal times: Weekdays 7.30 am till 11.30 am, 2 pm till 5 pm
- Optimal days to post: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday
- Worst days to post: Sunday
Travel & Tourism Sector
- Ideal times: Weekdays 7.30 am till 3 pm
- Optimal days to post: Friday
- Worst days to post: Saturday, Sunday
- Ideal times: Weekdays 7 am till 1 pm
- Optimal days to post: Wednesday
- Worst days to post: Sunday, Friday
Instagram is a fantastic tool for influencers and companies to reach their marketing objectives, but in 2021, posting material whenever you feel like it will no longer suffice.
You can enhance interaction, get new followers, and even generate traffic by utilizing your best time to publish on Instagram and planning ahead of time.