For many years, Android users have rooted their devices so they could install modified and unofficial content. These days, not so many people do it, not least because of the dangers involved – it does have the potential to lock your device down, even brick it beyond use in extreme circumstances.
The main reason why it was done was to get content that just couldn’t be found in the official app stores but, now, there isn’t any need to root – not with third-party installers like ACMarket.
What is AC Market?
AC Market is the most popular alternative to the official Android app store. It offers us a whole new app store, filled with modified and tweaked apps and games, content not found in any official store and thousands of paid Android apps, all free.
- APPs like Tutuapp for ios (App store alternative ios no jailbreak)
- Apps like AppValley – Free to download cracked App & games
And it’s all done by way of installing the APK file directly onto your Android device, a method that is fast overtaking the need for rooting.
With ACMarket, with a few simple steps, you can have a brand new app store without having to go through the pain of rooting, without putting your device at risk, and with the least amount of hassle – none, in fact.
What you get is two – fold – a way of installing apps and an APK repository and it isn’t just for Android devices – with a little tweaking, it also works on iOS devices, providing users with the most extensive range of Android apps, making it an incredibly versatile and comprehensive installer.
How to Install AC Market
ACMarket is very easy to install on both Android and iOS devices. Each method is a little different so choose the platform you want and follow the steps as written,
ACMarket is primarily an Android installer and, to get it on your device, you need to install the APK file，
- Before you can even think about installing it, you first need to enable the Unknown Sources option on your device – if you don’t, you can’t install it. Open Settings>Security and toggle the option on
- Now go to the official ACMarket website and tap the APK download file – let it download fully onto your device
- Now locate it on your device – it’s probably in your Downloads folder – and double tap on the file
- Leave it to install, and it may take a minute, and, when the app icon shows on your home screen, it’s ready for you to use.
Because ACMarket is not a native iOS installer, it took a bit of tweaking to get it to work. But, here it is straightforward and no need to jailbreak.
- Open your Safari browser and go to the official ACMarket page
- Tap the button that says ACMarket iOS store
- A new page opens, tap on the UP arrow and then tap on Add to Home Screen
- You will see a box on the screen – type in ACMarket to give the app icon a name
- Tap on the Add button and the ACMarket icon will be on your home screen. Tap it and gain access to thousands of Android apps and games
How to Use ACMarket
Using ACMarket is very simple,
- Open the app installer by tapping on the home screen icon
- Either look through what there is or, if you have a specific app or game in mind, use the search box to find it
- Tap on the result, tap on the Install button and wait
- If any other instructions appear on the screen, follow them to get your app installed
What Apps Does ACMarket Offer?
ACMarket is more than just an app installer; it is an app store too. Not only are you getting modified versions of the best stock apps, like Instagram, Spotify, Snapchat, and many more, there are also games like Pokémon Go, GTA, Last Day on Earth and more, with all their in-app purchases unlocked and loads of extra features added, all for free.
And there’s a whole host of stock app store apps too. It is pretty much the most comprehensive Android app store in the world, with everything you will ever need under one roof.
What’s even better is that the entire store has been categorized into app types so, when you open it, you can easily find what app or game you want. Tap on the Mods tab, and you’ll find all the tweaked and modified content.
Is It Safe?
Yes, it is. Not only did the developers test it at every stage, but they also update it regularly to fix any reported bugs and to increase security, not to mention adding new apps and games daily.
What the developers advise is that you install every update as it is released and you protect yourself with anti-virus software. This is just a precaution in case any rogue apps make their way into the store.
Is it Legal?
Yes. Because you don’t need to root your device (or jailbreak if you use iOS), there are no security rules broken, and that means it is legal to use.
Plus, as an added benefit, your warranty cannot be voided for using it. Where you might fall is if you use a tweak that changes how your device functions – in that case, you would need to remove it if you ever had to return your device to a store for repair.
If you are ready to give up rooting your Android device or jailbreaking iOS, then sideloading is the way to go and, with ACMarket, it’s dead easy to do. It is also one of the best and most comprehensive alternatives to the Android app store and, we can guarantee, once you use it, you won’t go back. You can try ACMarket today, it’s completely free, and see how you get on with it on your Android or iOS device.